What this post explains:
- I get an error when I try to connect
- I can't find the project/repository I want to sync
- My tasks are not synchronizing
- My assignees are not synchronizing
- Why aren't all my assignees listed?
- My status and workflows are not synchronizing
I get an error when I try to connect
- First, log into Wrike directly and click the “Remember me” checkbox.
- Then, try connecting from Unito. It should log you in automatically after asking for authorization.
I can't find the project/repository/board I want to sync
First, make sure the account selected is a member and not a guest of your organization, if that is the case you have limited access to projects.
If it’s a member, make sure you are part of the Asana team where the project you want to sync lives.
Can't find the GitHub repo you want to sync? Make sure you are both a member of the GitHub organization that owns the repo, and also a collaborator (different from a contributor) of the repo you want to sync.
If that's already the case, maybe your organization has enabled third-party application restrictions.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to approve a third-party app in GitHub.
Finally, try to re-authorize with GitHub.
Make sure the user account selected for the sync has access to the Jira project you want to sync and has the write and read permissions in Jira (see what permissions are required for Jira accounts).
Make sure the user account selected for the sync has access to and is a member of the Trello Board you want to sync.
Make sure the project is located at the root level and it’s shared with the sync account selected for the sync.
By default all projects and folders in Wrike are private, so make sure the ones you want to sync are shared with the selected sync account.
My tasks are not syncing
- Make sure the task is in a Project/Folder that is synced by Unito. You can open a sync's Project/Folder by clicking the sync's app icons in the Unito console.
- Make sure the sync account you selected in Unito has access to the projects you synced. In particular, verify that the sync account has the right permissions in Jira.
- If you edited the task description in Wrike, it can take up to 5 minutes for the descriptions to be updated in Jira.
- You may have hit the rate limit in your tool's API. This is the case particularly during the initial sync of a large project. Give the syncs some time to retry and let the system process all the tasks and comments.
- In some extreme cases, when lacking the capacity to do its job, Unito may need to abandon syncs halfway, and will show an error stating “Reached connector rate limit quota". Here, depending on the tool, various solutions are available: moving the subscription to your tool to a different plan (for example, Asana rate limits are 10 times higher for Premium users), adjusting your syncs options to sync more selectively and/or splitting your syncs across several connectors/bot accounts. If you are still running into issues, feel free to contact our support team.
My assignees are not syncing
Please have a look at the Sync Users and Assignees article, which will show you in details how to properly configure your team members mapping.
Why aren't all my users listed?
You don't see a particular user in the user list? Make sure they are either an owner of your GitHub organization or a collaborator of the repository you want to sync.
We only list users that are assignable in your Jira project. This means users that can be assigned to issues. You can learn how to set up this permission on Atlassian's documentation.
My status and workflows are not syncing
Please have a look at the Sync States and Workflows article, where you can learn all about workflow mapping.
If you are encountering a problem that needs further support, or a problem that isn't listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].