What this article covers:
- How long Unito takes to sync
- The advantage of live sync
- Wrike limitations
How long Unito takes to sync
To perform its synchronization job, Unito monitors your projects for any changes and applies those changes to other projects based on your sync configuration. The time it takes for Unito to detect changes depends on your plan:
- Personal plan: 10-minute sync
- Team plan: 5-minute sync
- Business, Business X, and Enterprise plans: Live sync
Note: The actual time it takes to apply changes once they’ve been detected depends on the volume of changes and the response time of the tool APIs (e.g. how fast Trello can apply updates).
The advantage of live sync
You can speed up your workflows even further with the ability to collaborate across projects and tools in real-time! Instead of syncing every 5 to 10 minutes, changes will appear within seconds, allowing for live conversations and updates. Just watch it in action below!
Due to constraints in Wrike’s API, the following limitations apply.
- Changes to custom fields on a task in Wrike will not sync live; instead they will take the usual 5 to 10 minutes to be detected.
- Changes to tasks in sub-folders of your synced Wrike project or folder will not sync live; instead they will take the usual 5 to 10 minutes to be detected.