Because our monday.com integration is still in beta, there are a few differences between it and our other integrations.
How does this beta work?
When an integration on the upcoming integrations page gets enough interest, we start working on adding it to the Unito toolbox. We then release a beta version of the integration so you can get access to it earlier. That opens it up to your feedback so we can tailor it to better fit your use case.
Our monday.com integration is now in beta, meaning you can start connecting it to your Unito account right now! However, there are a few differences between a beta integration and a regular integration that you should know about.
Supported fields and other features
If there's something you'd like to see from this integration that we're not doing yet, please reach out to us! Your feedback helps us focus our efforts.
What this integration doesn't support (yet!)
Here are a few things you should keep in mind when using this integration:
- Unsupported fields: Currently, our monday.com integration doesn't support the Board, Dropdown, Timeline, or Email fields.
- Attachments: Attachments can't be synced with this integration.
- Subtasks: This integration doesn't support subtasks quite yet.
- @mentions: Syncing these isn't possible yet.
- Signing up for Unito: You won't be able to sign up for Unito with your monday.com account. Make sure to use another tool account or an email/password combination.