Here's a breakdown of what Unito's Miro integration can't do yet — and a few other considerations.
Unito's Miro integration is designed to get crucial data out of your boards and into other tools. You've seen what Unito can do for Miro users, so this article will cover what it can't do — yet.
What this article covers:
Syncing tags: You won't be able to sync these yet.
Syncing due dates: This field isn't supported.
- Comments: Unito's Miro integration can't sync comments.
- Syncing boards without edit permissions: You'll only be able to sync Miro boards that you have editing permissions for.
- Real-time updates: Miro's API doesn't support webhooks, so this integration doesn't support real-time updates.
- Adding multiple teams: You can only sync Miro boards from a single team.
- One-way flows: Currently, you can only sync Miro cards to other tools; you can't sync tasks to Miro. Note that you can still keep all information updated in both tools; you just can't automate Miro card creation with Unito.
- Syncing assignees: Being a member of the team is not enough to sync assignees in Miro. In order for assignees to sync properly, you have to explicitly be a member of the board you're syncing cards from. This can be done by clicking on the Share button in the top right corner and inviting them.
Got feedback? Submit a Unito feature request to let us know what you'd like to see in the next update to our Miro integration.