Items in Sync, Account Management, and Billing
- Azure DevOps
- Google Calendar
- Google Contacts
- Google Sheets
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Zoho Projects
Troubleshooting and FAQs
Unito's Trello Power-Ups
Data Privacy & Security
Limitations of Unito's Zendesk Integration
Here's a breakdown of what Unito's Zendesk integration can't do yet — and a few other considerations.
Unito's Zendesk integration is designed to get crucial data out of your projects and into other tools. You've seen what Unito can do for Zendesk users, so this article will cover what it can't do — yet.
- Organization: You won't be able to sync this field.
- Attachments: This integration can sync attachments to Zendesk, but can't sync attachments from Zendesk to other tools.
- Streamed attachments: You won't be able to stream attachments with this integration. Here's a bit more on the difference between streamed and linked attachments.
- Description footer: Since Zendesk doesn't have a description footer field, many fields that can only be mapped to this field won't work properly with Zendesk. Some can be mapped in one direction to the first comment in a specific ticket.
- Comments from other tools: Note that you won't be able to sync comments from other tools as public comments in Zendesk.