Items in Sync, Account Management, and Billing
- Azure DevOps
- Google Calendar
- Google Contacts
- Google Sheets
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Zoho Projects
Troubleshooting and FAQs
Unito's Trello Power-Ups
Data Privacy & Security
Limitations of Unito's Trello Integration
Here's a breakdown of what Unito's Trello integration can't do yet — and a few other considerations.
Unito's Trello integration is designed to get crucial data out of your boards and into other tools. You've seen what Unito can do for Trello users, so this article will cover what it can't do — yet.
- Copied checklists: You won't be able to sync these with this integration.
- Checklist members and due dates: These can only be synced with other Trello boards or Jira projects.
- Start dates: You won't be able to sync Start dates with this integration.
- Compatibility with Trello Power-Ups: Most Trello Power-Up information can’t be synced by Unito. For example, an Epic created through the Hello Epics Power-Up can’t be synced with Unito.
- Cover photos: The first attachment synced to a card will be added as a cover photo. But if you update the cover, that change won't be synced over to your other tools.