Get Started With Unito
Items in Sync, Account Management, and Billing
Troubleshooting and FAQs
Unito's Trello Power-Ups
Data Privacy & Security
- Azure DevOps
- Google Calendar
- Google Contacts
- Google Sheets
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Zoho Projects
- Google Forms
Limitations of Unito's Teamwork Integration
Here's a breakdown of what Unito's Teamwork integration can't do yet — and a few other considerations.
Unito's Teamwork integration is designed to get crucial data out of your projects and into other tools. You've seen what Unito can do for Teamwork users, so this article will cover what it can't do — yet.
- Signing up for Unito with Teamwork: You won't be able to use your Teamwork account to sign up for Unito. That means you'll need to use an account from a different tool or an email address.
- Comments: You won't be able to sync these with this integration.
- Subtasks: Syncing subtasks isn't supported by this integration.
- Description footer: Since Teamwork doesn't have this field, many fields that can only be mapped to the description footer can't be synced with Teamwork.
- Live sync: Because webhooks aren't supported by this integration, it can take five or more minutes for changes in Teamwork to be synced to other tools.
Got feedback? Submit a Unito feature request to let us know what you'd like to see in the next update to our Teamwork integration.