I can't find the GitHub repository I want to sync
Typically, this happens because the GitHub User you used to create a GitHub connector in Unito does not actually have access to the repository.
To have access to your repository you have to either:
- Be an owner of your organization.
- Be a collaborator (different from contributor) of the repository you want to sync.
Otherwise, it is likely because the repository is part of an organization and either:
- You gained access to that organization after granting access to Unito or,
- The organization has enabled third-party application restrictions.
Try to Re-Authorize with GitHub.
Why aren't all my users listed?
You want to map a Github user but can't find them in the list? Make sure he/she is either:
- An owner of your organization
- A collaborator (different from contributor) of the repository you want to sync.
Why is my issue not deleted in GitHub when I delete a task in the other tool?
You can easily delete a task in another tool, but GitHub does not allow issue deletion; therefore, when using Unito it is impossible to delete a task in the other tool that is synced to an issue in GitHub.
What we suggest:
Close the task in the other tool with a "Won't Fix" or "Deleted" comment.