I can't find the GitHub repository I want to sync
Typically, this happens because the account you used to connect Unito to GitHub does not actually have access to the repository.
To have access to your repository you have to either:
- Be an owner of your organization.
- Be a collaborator (different from contributor) of the repository you want to sync.
Otherwise, it is likely because the repository is part of an organization and either:
- You gained access to that organization after granting access to Unito or,
- The organization has enabled third-party application restrictions.
Try to Re-Authorize with GitHub.
Why aren't all my users listed?
You want to map a user but can't find them in the list? Make sure he/she is either:
- An owner of your organization
- A collaborator (different from contributor) of the repository you want to sync.
Why is my issue not deleted in GitHub when I delete a task in the other tool?
You can easily delete a task in another tool, but GitHub does not allow issue deletion; therefore, when using Unito it is impossible to delete a task in the other tool that is linked to an issue in GitHub.
What we suggest:
Close the task in the other tool with a "Won't Fix" or "Deleted" comment.