Table of Contents
What is Unito?
Unito is a technology that syncs your favorite work management tools, letting your teams collaborate seamlessly, regardless of the tools they use.
After an initial setup, Unito is totally invisible in your day-to-day work. You keep working on the tool you like most and we make sure everything is synced automatically to and from your tool.
What exactly does Unito do?
From the Unito App, you connect your favorite tools and create a Sync for each pair of projects (and/or repositories) you want to keep synchronized.
Once a Sync is created, Unito will perform a first synchronization, which will replicate existing tasks from one tool to the other, and vice-versa.
Note: if you have a lot of existing tasks/issues, it may take multiple passes for the first sync to complete.
Unito will then maintain the projects in sync, applying changes made from one side to the other. This includes:
- Closing tasks/issues
- Updating the title or description
- Assigning people
- Adding tags or labels
- Attaching files
- Making appropriate comments
(actually we'll sync the inappropriate ones too, so be careful...)
Depending on the work management tools it will also sync :
- Status and workflows
- Priorities and importance
- Custom fields
A Sync only takes a couple of minutes to set up: you add a connector for each of your tools, and choose the projects you want to sync. Everything will then run automatically, in the background.
Unito offers a bunch of additional settings that lets you customize it to your specific workflows:
- Add filters to include or exclude tasks/issues.
- Synchronize in only one direction.
- Prefix tasks with GitHub/JIRA issue numbers.
- Synchronize pull-requests.
- Synchronize Epics and Sprints
How do I access Unito?
Accessing Unito is pretty straightforward; for new setups, choose your tools directly from https://unito.io and we'll walk you through the 2-minute process. Once setup, access the app directly at https://app.unito.io.
Trying to connect Wrike?
Thanks to our partnership with Wrike, Unito is embedded directly in your Wrike workspace.
To access Unito, click on your name in the top-right corner of your Wrike workspace. Select Apps & Integration and configure the JIRA Sync integration.
How do I navigate the Unito interface?
- Click on "Add Syncs" to setup new synchronizations between your projects.
- This is a list of all the Syncs you created. You can
- See which tools are synced and click the tool icon to open the synchronized projects directly.
- See whether the Sync is shared with the rest of your team.
- Manually trigger a synchronization; instead of waiting 5 minutes.
- Enable or disable the Sync.
How do I get help from a human?
Not a Unito user already?
Just send us an email at email@example.com, you'll get an answer in the next 24h, we promise!
Already using Unito?
Just use the chat in the bottom-right corner of the Unito App (and yes, you can send us emojis):
Email also works, of course!
Unito works pretty much automatically, but behind the rows of monkeys there are indeed real humans. We're called Jordan, Flora, Marc, Trevor, John, Eryk, Nilovna, Louis, and now more than can be reasonably named here.
We'll get back to you right away, and get those monkeys back in line!