We know it can be a bit scary to give an app access to your repositories. We won't hold a grudge if you'd rather start with only some of them.
The recommended solution is to Use a Dedicated or Bot Account for your connection to GitHub. You can then give access to only the repositories you desire for that account.
If you only want to grant access to public repositories, there is another, more hacky way. But you're a GitHub user, so you should be fine!
- Make sure you haven't authorized Unito with GitHub yet. Otherwise, check out how to Re-Authorize with GitHub.
- Back on the Unito App, Connect your GitHub account from the Services sidebar.
- You'll be brought to GitHub where you will be asked to grant access to your repositories and organizations.
- From the GitHub authorization page, edit the URL and change
- Type enter to load the new URL, and GitHub should now be asking for access to only your public repo.
- Authorize Application and you're done!