New Status tab in edit sync
A new tab was added in the edit sync. This displays the sync history (for the last hour) of the current link with information such as:
- The date and time of the sync
- The number of tasks created and updated;
- The number of comments created and updated;
- The number of errors for the sync, if any
- A list of any errors containing the reason and the tasks affected by the errors
Improved field associations
This release is a rewrite of the way fields are translated between each other, adding more stability and new possibilities. In particular:
- There were cases where ids would show instead of values when using custom fields. This is now fixed.
- New field associations are now possible
- It is now possible to associate regular fields to string custom fields bidirectionally. That is, changing the value of a string custom field will find the right value on the other side, be it a Status, a Label, a Priority or any field.
- Conversion of duration fields are into minutes when associated with a number custom field, and into human-readable form when with a string custom field.
This release introduces support for the following new one-way fields:
- JIRA and GitHub: Issue Number
- JIRA: Sprint Name
- JIRA: Sprint Start Date
- JIRA: Sprint End Date
- JIRA: Remaining Estimated Duration
- JIRA: Time Spent, computed as (Original Estimated Duration) - (Remaining Estimated Duration)
Note that new JIRA fields are able to sync in both directions, but if you have an existing sync with JIRA mappings, they'll still be one-direction. There is no way to toggle the direction of fields, so to change it to bi-directional, you will need to remove the association and add it back.