We tend to give ourselves a lot of goals in the new year. So, to start it off on the right foot, we huddled up and focused this first release of the year on fixing bugs and polishing the front-end. Oh, and we also worked on a brand new Trello feature, but that one is a surprise and will be available very soon! Here's what we get in this release:
- UI/UX upgrades:
- Members and coworkers are now merged into one list. It made sense to merge them and, as a result, it makes it easier to find all your people, all in one place.
- A new link at the bottom of the Organization page eases your way back to the dashboard once you're done (instead of having to move all the way up to the top-left corner of the browser).
- Editing the organization name is now more obvious. When hovering over it, it will display the editing mode. Just click and you're in. Like this:
- The Add Sync button will be disabled if only one app is connected, since it takes two to sync. Once a second app is connected, it will be reenabled and the dashboard message will change.
- Currency is now always displayed, no matter your browser's preferred language.
- Moved collaborators to the Billing tab, since this is what counts for your billing.
- Milestones without a specific due date were causing some funny dates to appear in certain apps. They now obey and display No Due Date as well.
- Trello assignees are now syncing successfully when selecting a new Trello board.
- Trello's maximum text length was an issue for comments and descriptions without a footer, but is no more!
- ...and many more fixes were on this list. Although not necessarily visible, they were addressed to improve your overall user experience :)