What this article covers:
- How does this beta work?
- Synced fields and other features
- Things this integration doesn't support (yet!)
- Things to keep in mind
How does this beta work?
An integration beta is our way of measuring interest in a specific integration. You might have already seen our upcoming integrations page, which we use to gauge interest in new integrations. This feedback helps us tinker with our roadmap and directs our development work.
This is the next step in that process. Our Airtable integration is now in beta, meaning you can start connecting it to your Unito account. That said, there are a few differences between a beta integration and a regular integration.
Synced fields and other features
Here are the fields you can currently sync and use in your rules with Airtable:
- Dropdown (single select)
In short, you won't be able to sync as many fields with a beta integration as you would with our other integrations, but the trade off is you get early access to Airtable and can start adding it to your workflows right away!
Things this integration doesn't support (yet!)
Because this is a beta, there are some features you might be used to from other integrations that aren't yet available with Airtable:
- Signing up to Unito with your Airtable account
- Creating a base from Unito
- Sync comments
We're constantly working to improve our integrations. Check back soon to see what we've been working on!
Things to keep in mind
While Airtable is in beta, there are some specific things you need to keep in mind if you want to add it to your workflows.
- Make sure to add the Last Modified Time column to bases you want to sync. Unito workflows need this bit of data in order to work properly.
- If you want to sync a dropdown list (like Assignees), make sure it's in the base you're building your workflow around. Otherwise you won't be able to select it when you customize your mappings.
- When connecting your Airtable account to Unito, you'll need to generate an API key or copy an existing one. Just go into Airtable, click on your avatar in the top right corner of your screen. Click on Account in the dropdown, and scroll down to the API header. Generate (or copy) your API key here. Then, when you go to connect Airtable with Unito, just paste your API key when prompted. It's that simple.
Not a Unito user? Try Unito for two weeks free!
Already a user? Sign in here!