What this article covers:
- A breakdown of what's included in your Unito trial
- A list of features not available in your trial
What's in the trial?
Here's a quick breakdown of what you get out of your Unito trial:
- Unlimited active users: There is no limit to the number of active users you can add to your workspace. However, when it's time to purchase your plan, you'll need to choose one that covers enough active users for your workspace.
- Unlimited flows and one workflow: You can create any number of flows you need, but they have to be housed within a single workflow.
- Unlimited mapped fields: Your trial doesn't restrict the number of fields you can map.
- Unlimited custom fields: You can create and map any number of custom fields. However, you'll need to purchase a plan that supports custom fields to continue using them.
- Live updates: All changes are updated across your tools in real-time.
What's not in the trial?
Not all Unito features are available during your trial. Here's a list of what you won't be able to access:
- Syncing closed work items: It's best to test out Unito with new work, so we don't sync closed tasks and cards during your trial.
- Streaming attachments: During your trial, all attachments will show up as a hyperlink to the tool they're originating from. Users will need to log in to that tool if they need to access these attachments.
- Subtasks: You won't be able to sync subtask hierarchies during your trial.
To get the most out of Unito, make sure you pick a plan that fits your use case. If you're not sure which plan to get, consult our pricing page.