What this article covers:
- Synced fields and other features
- Things this integration doesn't support (yet!)
- How to connect ClickUp to your Unito account
Synced fields (and other features)
Here's a list of the fields you can currently sync to — and from — ClickUp:
- Due Date
- Text, Long Text, or Dropdown
- Checklist or Email
- Number or URL
Other fields aren't currently supported, but we're working hard to make this integration more robust and flexible.
Here are some other things you can do with our ClickUp integration:
- Filter tasks by Status, Text, Long Text, Dropdown, Checklist, Email, Number, URL, and Date
- Sync ClickUp lists to projects and boards in other tools
- Create ClickUp lists directly from Unito
- Sign up to Unito and log in with your ClickUp account
- Enable webhooks (note that this feature is only available for Company and Enterprise plans)
If there's something you'd like to see from this integration that we're not doing yet, please reach out to us! Your feedback helps us focus our efforts.
What this integration doesn't support (yet!)
There are some features you might be used to from other integrations that aren't yet available with ClickUp:
- You can only build rules with status
- This integration doesn't support rich text, such as bolding text, bullet points, or emojis.😢
We're constantly working to improve our integrations. Check back soon to see what we've been working on!
Connecting ClickUp to your Unito account
Once you've signed up for Unito, here's how you can connect ClickUp to your account.
Go to your workspace.
Click on Integrations.
Find ClickUp in the list and click on Connect Account
Follow the on-screen prompts.
And that's it! Now you can start syncing ClickUp with any of our other integrations.
Not a Unito user? Try Unito for two weeks free!
Already a user? Sign in here!