What this article covers:
- The features of the Business plan
- Who is this plan for?
- How is this different from the Business X plans?
The features of the Business plan
The Business plan is designed for organizations that need robust, two-way integrations for collaboration across multiple teams or entire departments. Here's what's included in the plan:
- $125/month when billed annually
- 50 active users: The way we count active users can be slightly different from tool to tool. Usually, active users include task assignees, authors, and commenters. With 50 active users, your plan can cover teams across your organization.
- Live sync: After your sync is created, we'll check periodically for any changes to your tasks. Depending on the size of your projects, this sync can take a few minutes.
- 40 auto syncs: You can create as many syncs as you need, no matter your plan, but only the first 40 of them will be synced automatically. Any other syncs need to be manually triggered from the "Your Syncs" screen. To learn more about the differences between auto syncs and manual syncs, check out this article.
- Filtering: You can use filters to control the flow of information between tools. For example, you could use labels to mark tasks as high-priority, then use a filter to only sync those tasks. If you want to know more about using filters, read our article on the topic.
- On-premise tools: Business plans support the integration of self-hosted, on-premise installations of Jira, GitHub, and GitLab, as well as cloud services.
- Subtasks: Does your workflow depend on subtasks? With the Business plan, you can sync subtasks as well as their parent tasks. This isn't available for all integrations, so if you want to be sure it works for yours, you can always ask us.
- Custom fields: You can sync custom fields between certain tools, and use them in your filters to level up your workflows.
- 60-minute onboarding: Everyone needs a little help sometimes. Our onboardings pair you up with a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will help you set up your syncs and streamline your workflow.
Who is this plan for?
With 50 active users, the Business plan gives you the ability to set up complex workflows that span multiple teams and their tools. This plan can encompass a whole marketing department and their occasional collaborators, inter-disciplinary teams across your organization, or an agency with multiple clients that bring in their own tools.
If you need more than 50 active users, you can upgrade to one of our Business X plans, which have the same features as the Business plan, with additional active users and auto syncs.
How is this plan different from the Business X plans?
The Business X plans are overall very similar to the Business plan, with both the number of active users and auto syncs being scaled up. Here's what that looks like:
If you have any questions about either of these plans — or you're thinking of changing plans — please get in touch! We'll be happy to help.