What this article covers:
- The gist of the Team plan
- Who is this plan for?
- How is this different from the Business plan?
The gist of the Team plan
The Team plan is the next plan up from the Personal plan. While it doesn't cover as many active users as our more expensive plans, you still get Unito's deep, two-way integrations for the work management tools you need to use. Here's what you get with this plan:
- $39/month when billed annually
- 20 active users: The way active users are counted depends on your tool. Usually, active users include task assignees, authors, and commenters. With 20 active users, you'll have enough to cover your team and a few collaborators, or a few small teams. If you want to know more about how we count active users, check out our How Pricing Works article.
- Five minute sync: After your sync is created, we'll check for changes to your tasks every 5 minutes. Then, we'll sync any of the changes made in that time. This means you won't instantly see the changes made to a task. If you need faster sync times, check out our Business plan.
- 15 auto syncs: You can create as many syncs as you want, no matter your plan, but only the first 15 of them will be synced every five minutes. Any other syncs need to be manually triggered from the "Your Syncs" screen. To learn more about the difference between auto syncs and manual syncs, check out this article.
- Filtering: Filters control the flow of information between tools. For instance, you could create a filter that checks for specific assignees if you want to only sync tasks from those collaborators. If you want to know more about using filters, read our article on the topic.
- On-premise tools: The Team plan supports the integration of self-hosted, on-premise installations of Jira, GitHub, and GitLab, as well as cloud services.
- Subtasks: Do you use subtasks to stay organized? With the Team plan, you can sync subtasks as well as their parent tasks. This isn't possible on all integrations, so if you want to make sure it works for yours, ask us!
- 30-minute onboarding: Everyone needs a little help sometimes. Our onboardings pair you up with a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will help you set up your syncs and streamline your workflow.
Who is this plan for?
With 20 active users, this plan is designed for teams that have collaboration on the mind. That can be a development team taking requests from multiple teams or an agency with a few clients, for example.
However, if you need to collaborate across an entire organization, or you work with independent locations around the world, you might be better served by one of our other plans, such as the Business plan. If you're not sure which plan is right for you, please reach out to us. We'll help you figure it out.
How is this plan different from the Business plan?
The Business plan is our next plan up from the Team plan. It's designed for organizations that frequently run cross-functional projects or work with other businesses. Here's how the two differ:
If you have any questions about either of these plans — or you're thinking of changing plans — please get in touch! We'll be happy to help.