What this article covers:
- The broad strokes of the Personal plan
- Who is this plan for?
- How is this different from the Team plan?
The broad strokes of the Personal plan
The personal plan isn't as robust as our more expensive plans, but you still get the power of Unito's deep, two-way integrations for the work management tools you're used to. Like our other plans, the Personal plan can be scaled up. This means adding active users and flows at an extra cost. Here's what you get out of the plan:
- Starting at $10 a month when billed annually.
- Five active users: We count active users differently depending on the tool you're using. Generally, active users include work item assignees, authors, and commenters. With five active users, you'll have enough for a small team, but that might not be enough if you want to sync up with other teams. For more details on how we count active users, check the How Pricing Works article. This can be scaled up to 10 active users.
- 15-minute sync: Once you've created your workflow we'll check every 15 minutes to see if any changes were made to your items. Then, we'll sync any changes you made during that period. This means you won't instantly see the changes made to an item. If you don't have many items being frequently updated, this can suit your needs. Otherwise, you might need the faster sync times offered by our more comprehensive plans.
- One workflow: You can use the workflow designer to create one workflow, covering the work of yourself and your team. However, if you need to coordinate multiple workflows with other teams, you may need one of our more comprehensive plans.
- 10 active flows: While you can create as many flows as you want, no matter your plan, only 10 of them will be automatically synced every 10 minutes. Your other flows will have to be manually triggered. This can be scaled up to 20 active flows.
- Rules: Rules let you control the flow of information between your tools. For example, you could create a rule that filters specific labels, so only items with those labels will be included in your flow. This can be useful for filtering items from a handful of collaborators or those that have an upcoming due date. If you want to know more about setting up rules, read our article on the topic.
Who is this plan for?
With five active users, this plan is best suited for people leading small teams — like a small dev team — or freelancers looking to give a handful of important clients greater visibility on their work. If you're running on a tight budget, this could be the plan for you.
If you're leading a larger team, or you're often collaborating with other teams, you might be better served by one of our other plans, like the Team plan. If you're not sure if this plan is right for you, you can always reach out to us. We'll help you figure this out.
How is this plan different from the Team plan?
The Team plan is our next plan up from the Personal plan. It's designed for larger teams that need quicker collaboration. It has more active users, more active flows, and extra features like custom field and closed item syncing.
If you have any questions about the differences between these plans — or you're thinking of changing your plan — please get in touch! We'll be happy to help.