What this article covers:
- How existing syncs are treated when you change Unito plans
- FAQs about grandfathered syncs
How existing syncs are treated when you change Unito plans
When we transition to new subscription plans, we grandfather your existing syncs so they remain unaffected by the new plans. In other words, the new plan will only affect new syncs you create.
FAQs about grandfathered syncs
Do grandfathered syncs count against my sync limit?
- They do not count against your plan’s sync limit. New plans typically have a limit on the total number of auto-syncs you have running. Any grandfathered sync will not count towards your plan’s limits, meaning that if you have 10 grandfathered syncs and you now have a limit of 5, you will be able to create 5 more syncs on top of your existing ones, so a total of 15.
Do grandfathered syncs keep the same features?
- They are full featured. New plans typically have limits on which features can be enabled on syncs. Any grandfathered sync will continue to have access to all features it previously had.
What happens if the old syncs are deleted?
- They are lost if deleted. If you delete one of your grandfathered syncs, it cannot be recovered and its benefits are lost.
Remember, any new sync you create will have to respect your new plan’s limits. You will still be able to create any number of sync with any feature you wish, but if you go over your plan’s limits with a sync, it will be forced to manual mode.