What this article covers:
- How to enable third-party cookies in Chrome
- How to enable third-party cookies in Safari
- How to enable third-party cookies in Internet Explorer
- How to enable third-party cookies in Firefox
- At the top right of your Chrome browser, click the three dots icon and then choose Settings.
- Scroll down to the Privacy and security section or click on Privacy and security in the menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click Cookies and other site data.
- Check the Allow all cookies option.
More information can be found on Google's website.
- Select Preferences... from under the Safari menu.
- On the preference window, go to the Privacy tab. Next to the Website tracking entry, make sure to uncheck Prevent cross-site tracking.
More information on these settings can be found on Apple's website.
- Click on the three dots in the top right of your browser.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Privacy & security.
- Make sure the Cookies dropdown is set to Don't block cookies.
- In the top right corner, click the three lines icon, and select Options.
- In the left pane, select Privacy & Security.
- Scroll down to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click on Manage Exceptions.
- Paste https://app.unito.io into the Address of website bar and click Allow.
- Click on Save Changes.