What this article covers:
- How to enable third-party cookies in Chrome
- How to enable third-party cookies in Safari
- How to enable third-party cookies in Internet Explorer
- How to enable third-party cookies in Firefox
- At the top right of your Chrome browser, click the three dots icon and then choose Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- Locate the line Block third-party cookies and site data and make sure that its checkbox is unchecked.
More information can be found on Google's website.
- Select Preferences... from under the Safari menu.
- On the preference window, go to the Privacy tab and next to the Cookies and website data section, select initially Always allow or Allow from websites I visit.
After you have opened the Unito frame, you can lower the priority to Allow from websites I visit.
More information on these settings can be found on Apple's website.
- Click the gear icon at the top right, the select Internet options.
- Under the Privacy tab, set the lever to Medium.
- In the top right corner, click the three lines icon, and select Preferences.
- In the left pane, select Privacy.
- Check the box next to Accept cookies from sites.
- Select initially Always from the drop box to Accept third-party cookies
- After you have opened the Unito frame, you can lower the priorities to From visited.