What this article covers:
- Best use cases for a Wrike-Trello integration
- What is synced between Wrike and Trello
- What is not synced
- Wrike-Trello sync customization options
Wrike and Trello, when used in combination, allow for various live visualizations of your team's work. Unlock more possibilities to make everyone you work with organized and happy!
Best use cases
- Trello: Create a High-Level Roadmap of any Important Project in your Company
- Use Trello as a Live Dashboard Between You and Other Teams (Internal or External)
- Trello: Have a Sprint Kanban Board to Monitor and Share with your Team
What is synced?
A field you'd like to sync is not listed? Contact us, we may already support it through a manual configuration.
What is not synced?
Is there a feature you'd like to see? Contact us, we prioritize based on user requests.
Here are all the available options for Trello and Wrike:
Filter cards synced (only for Trello)
Unito will sync all cards and tasks by default but you can customize your workflow by syncing just some of them (complete guide).
You can choose to sync only from Trello to Wrike or Wrike to Trello. Here is how it works.
Map your Wrike and Trello users
Sync tasks/cards already closed
Unito will automatically sync opened tasks or cards automatically. But here is how to also sync closed tasks and cards prior to the sync creation.