What this article covers:
- Best use cases for an Asana-Trello integration
- What is synced between Asana and Trello
- What is not synced
- Asana-Trello workflow customization options
Asana and Trello, when used in combination, allow for live visualizations of your team's work. Lists, Kanban boards, calendars, and more possibilities to make everyone you work with organized and happy!
Best use cases
- Coordinate multiple blocks of work in Asana
- Maintain a high-level roadmap in Asana
- Trello: Create a High-Level Roadmap of any Important Project in your Company
- Use Trello as a Live Dashboard Between You and Other Teams (Internal or External)
- Trello: Have a Sprint Kanban Board to Monitor and Share with your Team
What is synced?
A field you want to sync isn't listed? Contact us! We may already support it through a manual configuration.
What is not synced?
Is there a feature you'd really like? Let us know!
Here are all the available options for Asana and Trello:
Filter by tag or label
Unito will sync all work items by default but you can customize your workflow by syncing just some of them (complete guide).
You can choose to sync only from Asana to Trello or Trello from Asana. Here is how it works.
Map your Trello and Asana users
Sync closed items
Unito will automatically sync open items automatically. But here is how to also sync closed items prior to the sync creation.