What this article covers
- Requirements for configuring GitHub Enterprise for Unito Access
- How to set up an OAuth application in GitHub Enterprise
Requirements for configuring GitHub Enterprise for Unito Access
Before you can add a GitHub Enterprise connector in Unito, your GitHub server itself must be configured to recognize the Unito app. Here's the one-time-setup for the necessary “OAuth Application” in GitHub.
Note: You need to be logged into GitHub as an owner of your organization.
Note: Running your GitHub Enterprise on-premise? You may need to complete a few extra steps to connect your server to Unito.
How to set up an OAuth application in GitHub Enterprise
1. Login to GitHub Enterprise and open your organization settings.
2. Select the OAuth applications link.
3. Register an application and complete the following fields:
4. Note/copy the Client ID and Client Secret
You will be asked to provide these two during setup, in the Unito app.
You're done! You're now ready to connect your GitHub Enterprise server from the Unito app.