Ready to start syncing bills and invoices from Xero to your other tools? Here's all you need to know.
What does this article cover?
- What does Unito sync from Xero?
- Which Xero bill and invoice fields can Unito sync?
- Limitations and other considerations
What does Unito sync from Xero?
Unito syncs bills and invoices from your Xero account and a specific organization.
If you'd like to sync bills and invoices from the same organization, you'll need to create two separate flows. We've simplified this process for you with the duplicate flow feature.
Here's an example of Xero synced to Google Sheets with Unito:
Which Xero fields can Unito sync?
You can sync invoices and bills from your Xero organization. Unito does not yet support two-way sync for Xero, but let us know if that's a feature you'd like to see!
|Xero Data Fields
|Contact email address
|Update date (UTC)
|URL of the invoice
What counts as an item in sync?
Unito considers all Xero invoices and bills as items in sync.
Limitations and other considerations
Expect our newest integrations to always be expanding with new features, fields, and use-cases. For now, here are a few common limitations you should be aware of:
- Unlike other Unito integrations, you can't yet filter Xero bills and invoices by creation date. The default setting for new Xero flows will sync all historical data.
- 1-Way Sync only: Your Xero data can only sync to other apps or tools for now. So you'll be able to export and sync changes to your bills and invoices, but not the other way around.
If any of these limitations affect your use case, please reach out to us! Your feedback helps us build integrations that better suit your needs.
Watch our team sync Xero to Google Sheets
Got feedback? Submit a Unito feature request to let us know what you'd like to see in the next update to our Xero integration.