Ready to start syncing Jotform submissions? Here's what you need to know.
In this Jotform integration article:
- Supported fields in Unito's Jotform integration
- How to generate an API token in Jotform
- Watch this Jotform integration sync with Google Sheets
- Limitations of this integration
Unito syncs your Jotform data to other apps and tools automatically. All you have to do is create a flow that turns your forms and submissions into tasks, spreadsheet rows, tickets, or another work item.
Before connecting Jotform to Unito, you'll first need to generate an API token with your Jotform account.
Note: Our Jotform integration is currently a Lite connector, which means it doesn’t yet offer the full functionality of our other integrations. We’ll be adding new features and functionality over the next few months based on demand.
Which Jotform fields sync with Unito?
You can sync forms from folders or individual submissions from each form. Unito does not yet support two-way sync for Jotform but let us know if that's a feature you'd like to see!
|Last submission (date)||✔|
|Questions (each as its own field)||✔|
Here's a quick look at our demo's synced Jotform fields in Unito
This is an example of a Jotform submission with several custom questions displayed as fields in Unito, which are then synced to Google Sheets.
What counts as an item in sync?
For Jotform, Unito counts every synced form and submission as an item in sync.
Watch this Jotform integration sync with Google Sheets
Ready to start syncing? Here's everything you need to know in a step-by-step guide for exporting Jotform to Google Sheets with Unito.
Generate an API token for Jotform
In order to sync forms to your other apps or tools, you'll need to generate an API token in Jotform. Here's how:
- Log in to your JotForm account using your credentials.
- From the JotForm dashboard, click on your account avatar or profile picture located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Settings, then API in the menu on the left-hand side.
- On the API settings page, select Create New Key.
- A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to enter a label for your API key. Give it a descriptive name that will help you identify its purpose.
- Once the API key is generated, it will be displayed on the API settings page under the "Your API Keys" section.
- Log in to Unito and start connecting Jotform. Copy the API key into the prompt asking for an API key. Here's a guide to connecting your tools.
Limitations of Unito's Jotform integration
Since this is one of our Lite integrations, you won't be able to do everything with Jotform that a full Unito integration can.
- Webhooks: These aren't supported yet in Jotform. This means that Unito will only check a synced form or submission every few minutes rather than in real-time.
- Attachments: Not currently supported for this integration.
- 1-Way Sync only: Your Jotform data can only sync to other apps or tools for now. So you'll be able to export and sync changes to your forms, but not the other way around. For example, if you connect Jotform to Google Sheets, your changes to forms or responses will appear in your spreadsheet, but changes to the spreadsheet won't modify Jotform.
Got feedback? Submit a Unito feature request to let us know what you'd like to see in the next update to our Jotform integration.